My friend Sarah has started a new blog called
"The Joys of Motherhood"it is so funny to read and I can relate with their experiences. Check it out for a good laugh and to relate with other moms.
Also my friend Kristie recommended this blog
"The Errand of Angels" . I was excited when I found out I was related to a couple of the contributers. They have some great ideas on family home evening, food storage, home decorating, organizing and more.
"The Joys of Motherhood"it is so funny to read and I can relate with their experiences. Check it out for a good laugh and to relate with other moms.
Also my friend Kristie recommended this blog
"The Errand of Angels" . I was excited when I found out I was related to a couple of the contributers. They have some great ideas on family home evening, food storage, home decorating, organizing and more.







2 comments:
both those blogs are great. thanks for sharing!
You are so sweet. Isn't it fun to read stories from other Mom's and see that our households aren't the only crazy ones? :) I can't wait to read a post from you.
Post a Comment