Clownin' Around



Everyday's a circus with you!!!


The Elephants was one of my favorite. It was cute how they held on to each others tails and walked around the ring. One of the big elephants did a hand stand I wish I would have gotten a picture of it.

Before the show we walked around and seen the animals and exhibits.

This ball had 7 motorcycle rider riding around at the same time.
It amazes me how they can do that with out getting killed.

one of my other favorites is the acrobats.
7 comments:
Looks like you guys had way fun. I love the circus. I can't beleive how much your little girl looks just like you. Shes so cute.
Fun!!! We were wanting to go to the circus but decided not to. Now I really wish we would have gone.
Looks like fun! It brings back the memories of the days when I used to take my family to fun things. Now they're old and I'm older and boring! Cute pictures! Those clown hats will come in handy for Halloween. Sean looks great with a red nose!
It looks like you guys had fun. What a great idea.
I'm so jealous! What a perfect family night out. That's a good look for Sean too... a new career path maybe?
Post a Comment