Apr 18, 2008

Caiden's Birthday


Caiden is 11 years old today. So I decided to list 11 reasons why I'm happy Caid's apart of our family... #1. he has a phenomenal memory #2. He is very friendly #3. He is caring #4. He is very good at sharing #5. He can sing good #6 He is very passionate about everything he does #7. He is always HaPpY :) #8. He's a go getter, whenever he see something he wants he doesn't stop until he gets it #9. He is athletic #10. He is always willing to try something new and #11. he is very Smart!!!!! We love you

Happy Birthday Caiden :)

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Happy Birthday, sorry I didn't make it

Eric and Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Caid!!!

Shannon said...

I can't believe he's 11. I remember coming down to St. George see him when he was born. Happy Birthday Caiden!!