Apr 28, 2008

Leland Stock Show


Caiden's Lamb "Lucky" wasn't ready to show at this show, so a friend of my sisters offered to let him show one of their pigs. This is our second year in 4H and we have met so many nice people it has been a good experience for us. Our kids have learned so much.

After the older kids showed their animals they let the little kids show. They each were given a gold medal. Tanner had to fall asleep before I could take his off! He was so proud of it. : )
It was a fun family day, and my kids loved seeing all the different animals. I think Tanner could do this all day long everyday and never get sick of it. He loves to wear his cowboy hat and boots.



Aubrey and Lindsey are practicing for next year. They will be old of enough and can't wait for their turn!!

Kaitlyn, Caiden and Tyler did a good job with their sheep. They really spend a lot of time working with their lambs snow or shine. I've been so impressed by how responsible they have been.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks like you had a great time. I'm loving the picture of Tanner in his hat. You need to get that enlarged and put it in his room or something, it's very cute.

Eric and Karen said...

Sorry Caid. We showed up late and weren't able to see you show the pig. Hopefully your lamb will make weight and we will be able see you show him at the stockshow.

Sarah said...

This looks so fun! Did you take the pictures. They are soooo cute. You are talented lady! :) How are you? I miss you guys so much!

Kevin said...

Did the Lamb make weight?