Look at these gorgeous girls.They were having so much fun just being silly and playing house and dress up together. Lindsey was in heaven.
Lindsey asks me just about on a daily basis if I will have a baby sister for her. I almost think these 3 could pass as sisters.
May 4, 2008
Silly Girls
Labels:
Silly Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Looks like they are having alot of fun!! You can borrow my girls for awhile so Lindsey can have a baby sister ;)
Priceless pictures! Aren't girls fun. As Libby gets older I am starting to think that I may only be able to handle one girl. :)
Feel free to borrow both my girls also; especially the younger one. You are right, though. Those 3 could pass as sisters. Abbi had so much fun at your house the other day.
Post a Comment