May 22, 2008

Matt's Birthday

Happy Birthday Matt!
Matt turned 14 today!!! I am feeling really old now. It seems unreal that I have been a mom for 14 years (you think I would get better at it.) I love being a mom though. It is the best thing in the world.
In tradition here are some things I love about Matt: #1. He is helpful around the house #2. I love his smile #3. He has good goals set for himself #4 He has a desire to serve Heavenly Father and be a missionary #5 He is a good friend #6 He is a hard worker especially doing yard work. (I don't even have to ask him, he mows and trims the lawn at least once a week. It is so nice, not to have to worry about it.) #6 I think he's cute #7 He is patient and easy going #8 He never gives up even in time of trials #9 He is self motivated. #10 He is athletic.#11 He's easy to talk to. #12 He is great at riding his motor bike and doing jumps. #13 He's tough and helpful with moving heavy things around the house. and #14. he's just all around a great kid. Love you Matt:)

2 comments:

Eric and Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Matt!! :)

Shannon said...

What are you talking about. You are one of the best moms I know. Happy Birthday Matay-o Potat-o.