May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsey


Lindsey is 9 years old now. So I decided to write 9 reasons why I love Lindsey: 1) She is so helpful, I don't know what it is... if it's because she is a little girl or just a natural, but she is always helping with the housework and with Tanner. It is so nice to have a little helper. 2) I love her smile. 3) She can be a little shy, but she is still a friendly person. 4) I love it when she gives me a make over and does my hair, and nails. 5) She is caring. 6) Lindsey will give me a big hug and tell me she loves me out of the blue and it always seems to be at a time when I need it the most. 7) She's a little princess and loves all girlie stuff. 8) I love to go shopping with her. She makes it so fun and she doesn't complain. 9) She has a very contagious laugh! (she loves to tease people) {she gets that from her dad} :)

Happy Birthday Lindsey, We love you

4 comments:

Eric and Karen said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey!!! That cake looks like it was yummy!!!

the cummins family said...

hello! i found you. crazy how the blogging world works. i must say i am very impressed on how well you keep up. i wish i had more time to do it.

Kevin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey! I love your cake. I hope your day was super special!