Sep 11, 2008

canyon view park

since summer is winding down and coming to an end. We took advantage of the good weather and went on a family picnic. It was nice to hang out and munch on all the yummy food everyone brought. After we ate the guys played football, and the kids climbed the hills and slid down. Then they dug in the dirt and found acorns and snail shells. I love my family it's fun to spend time with them. It was nice to hang out and relax together.

Hallie and Tanner playing on the hill

Laura, Lindsey, Abbi, & Aubrey looking for acorns

Matt hanging out after the game

Here's Caiden taking a turn as quarterback

Tanner's sand castle

4 comments:

Eric and Karen said...

It was fun. Hopefully we will be able to get one more in before the weather doesn't cooperate anymore.

Andrea said...

Joann: It is fun to see that you have a blog. Thank you for posting on the angel blog. It is fun to see who is reading it. Tell everyone hello.
Andrea(Jonathan's wife)

Shannon said...

That was a fun day and the weather was great. I agree with Karen that we should do it one more time before it gets too cold.

Derek, Kellie, Cooper and Jack said...

Hi Joann.

I am just discovering that you guys all have blogs! I hope you don't mind me following your blog. If you ever get bored I am attempting to keep a blog too. My site is derekkellieandcoop.blogspot.com. Have a great day!

Kellie