I've been Tagged
5 things I was doing 10 years ago ...
1- I was 25. 2- mom of two very active boys and loving every minute of it Caiden was 1 and Matt was 4. 3- just found out I was pregnant, had no idea at the time it would be our first little girl {and only girl} right after I told Sean the news he was in a minor car accident on his way to school I think he was a bit distracted. It did total our vehicle though 4-I was working as an apartment manager so I could stay home with my guys and help put Sean through medic school 5- living in St. George5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- finish reading Midnight Sun so I can get to bed at a decent hour 2-Friday nights the kids either have friends over or go out with friends. tonight plans kind of depend on theirs. 3- put the food storage away that I just got from the Macey's case lot sale. 4-take boys to football practice 5- Laundry5 snacks I enjoy...
1- cookies 2-chips and salsa 3- ice cream 4–brownies 5-anything that has chocolate,5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- travel to a lot of different places including Disneyland, Hawaii, Italy, New York City, and Missouri 2-finish our basement 3- finish the back yard. 4- buy a new trailer 5 share with others who need help.5 places I have lived...
1- Spanish Fork 2- Washington City 3- Hurricane 4- Spanish Fork (wildflower) 5-Spanish Fork (river cove)5 jobs that I have had...
1- Pond Town Drive Inn a fast food place when I was in high school 2-Storehouse Markets as a cashier also when I was in high school 3-associated foods 4-apartment manager 5- presently RMC, cleaning new construction homes.Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
I tag:
1. Carrie
2. Karen
3. Kellie
4. Shannon
5. Julie







2 comments:
I can remember when shawn was in that accident. And I remember when you were pregnant and craving cookie dough.
Ahh! where does the time go?
Post a Comment