I was so excited Monday to get out and enjoy the sun. I was thinking this is going to be fun playing outside all week with the kids, and then today came. I couldn't believe my eyes SNOW!!! NO.. : (
Apr 15, 2008
Finally Sunshine........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Looks Fun!
Seriously, how can it be so hot outside that it's almost too hot. And then go to freezing cold with snow falling. ARGH!
Yeah! I am so excited you have a blog. I noticed your link on Shannon's blog so I snuck on over. It looks like your family is doing well. I miss Spanish Fork SOOOO much. It's cold here too, yuck! How are we are suppose to entertain kids for a week and not go outside? Summer is going to kill me. :) Come visit my blog anytime. I love to hear from you. I'm going to put a link to yours on mine if that's OK. Tell the YW I said hello!
Post a Comment