I was tagged by Kristie. Here's 10 NON LIVING things I can't live without.
1. CHOCOLATE, I would go crazy without it. I hide some in my room so when I need a fast stress reliever. It really helps.
2. SCRIPTURES, best gift.
3. CELL PHONE, I don't know what I would do with out it. Sean works away a lot and this is how we keep in touch. We text each other all day.
4. COMPUTER, I get on my computer just about every day.
5. LOTION, I keep lotion by my bed, in my bathroom, under my kitchen sink, in my kids bathroom, in my purse and in my truck. I can't stand it when my skin feels dry.
6. MY VEHICLE, between running my kids everywhere and all my errands. I don't know what I would do with out it.
7. A GOOD BOOK, I love to read a book at night after everyone else has fallen asleep. (current one is "Desire Of Our Hearts" thanks Cassie)
8. T.V. I don't like to have the t.v. on very much, but I do love to watch a good movie as a family.
9. DISHWASHER We go through far to many dishes in our house. I can't imagine having to wash them all by hand.
10. MICROWAVE Great for heating up leftovers.
I tag Karen, Cassie, Sarah, Makayla, Kevin, Carrie, Julie
Jun 27, 2008
10 Non Living Things I Can't Live WithOut
Labels:
10 NON living things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
oh, i like your list! especially #9 and #10.
Those are good ones. I didn't even think about a dishwasher or microwave. I definitly can't live without those things.
:) I didn't see Sean on the list... ouch! (:
Oh ya, chocolate is definately something I would not want to live without. I used to think that I couldn't live without a dishwasher until ours died about a month ago. I have gone a month without one and I am surviving, but hopefully I will get a new one soon!!
Post a Comment