Lindsey's been taking dance the last few months and she had her dance recital tonight. The dances turned out so cute!!! She was so happy to have her cousin Abbi and her friend Whytli in her class. They all looked so cute and did a great job. Lindsey asked Aubrey (another cousin) to come and watch her, she was so sweet she even missed her own softball game to come and support Linds.
Jun 3, 2008
Lindsey's Dance Recital
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
They all did such a great job. I was so proud of all of them.
They all look so cute! Laura didn't want to take dance this year. Instead she pick piano. I hope this fall she will want to take dance!
They look so cute in their costumes. Good job Linsdey!!!
oh, Lindsey is so cute and she is growing up so fast! i remember when she was toddling around in your driveway! love your new blog template, btw.
I can't wait until Liberty is old enough for dance class. It's just so cute to see little girls in their costumes dancing around. Love the pics!
Post a Comment