every summer we go camping with my family. We always have so much fun together and it's so nice to get a way from all the busy day to day stuff and just relax. The kids love to play all day with their cousins. I love to sit and read or play games. We also ride horses and go to the lake and swim or fish.
heres our camp spot one of two of our favorites. It's called Shady Flats.
I seen this little squirrel on the trail by the lake he was with a friend, but his friend was scared and ran before I could take the picture. (I think that might be him on the right edge of the picture)
Here is grandpa Garth sitting on a chair, watching the horses and the kids. He's such a great grandpa. He always make sure everyone gets all the rides they want.
There was wild flowers every where. My favorites were these pink roses. They looked so pretty against the green.
Caiden built the cabin style fire. This is a picture of him starting it. (Tyler, Kevin, Coye and Matt standing by in case he needs some help!)
The Lake
Matt chopping fire wood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I so wish my little family was able to join you guys overnight. It looks like so much fun and we always have so much fun camping. I hope we're able to go in August.
Post a Comment