Jul 3, 2008

3 Strikes and your OUT at the old Ballpark

ahh!! baseball is over.... it's time to put the mitts and bats away. no more late nights at the ball park. Believe it or not I'm really going to miss it. I love to hang out at the ballpark and watch my boys play! :) (while eating the famous ballpark hamburger) but all good things must come to an end and our season is over. : (








5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, lucky you.. Kidding. We are almost done for the season and although I love watching the boys play, I am ready for a little more time at home during the evenings. :) I love the pictures by the way. Your boys sure are handsome.

Eric and Karen said...

Lookin' good Matt & Caid!!! I am so sorry that I didn't make it to a game. :( You guys look great in the pics.

Shannon said...

It really makes me sad that baseball season is over for some of the kids. It means summer is ending soon. However, I am kind of wishing summer away this year, for obvious reasons!

Kristin said...

your boys are so handsome and they are growing up so fast. just a few shorts years and we'll be sending our older boys on missions! ugh - sometimes it seems like time is going by to quickly!

Kevin said...

I am going to miss coaching Caid too. It took a lot of time but it was very rewarding. We had fun! Go Cards!!!