Jul 15, 2008

Making Memories

I've seen this on a few of my friends blogs and thought it would be fun. I hope all of you will play. I want to see all the memories out there. Here's how it works:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

One of my very favorite memories of you was the first time I met you. You lived in St. George and you only had Matt at the time. Your mom had given me a cooler full of meat that she wanted me to give you because I was going down to check out Dixie with my friend. I was kind of nervous to meet you, but when you opened the door and let us in you were so nice and inviting. I really liked you. Matt was so cute he just kept doing summer saults on the carpet in the living room. I'm so glad that we are friends as well as sister in laws. I love you so much and I think you're a great person.

Sarah said...

This memory is kind of weird but it is one I will never forget... I remember when I was called to the Young Womens presidency and the only person they told me I would be serving with was Cassie. I remember wondering who else was in the presidency and I had an impression come to me that it was you. I didn't know you very well and I thought that it would be so fun to serve with you. Imagine my surprise when on Sunday they announced you were the new Secretary. Now, I'm not saying that I am inspired or anything, anyone who knows me can tell you that, but I was soooo excited I was going to get the chance to get to know you. And I was right. It was so FUN to serve with you. I miss you guys soooooo much. :)

Eric and Karen said...

How do you narrow all the memories down to one? How about the time that I came down to St. George and you went into to labor with Caiden. You were having contractions and trying to call Sean. I stayed at your apartment and watched Matt while you guys went to the hospital to have a baby!! Then Sean's sisters came and got me and Matt and brought us to the hospital to see you guys and the new addition, Caiden!!!