I love being in the young womens. We have the best youth in our ward and I get a long so well with all of the leaders. I feel like we have such a good friendship.
It's also so nice to spend time with Matt at combined youth activities. I especially like to go do baptisms for the dead and spend time with him in the temple. This is the best calling. I have been so blessed. Each one of the girls have touched me and blessed me in my life so much. These pictures were taken at youth conference. We went to Yuba Lake and to the Manti Pageant. We did a service project and picked up garbage around the lake. (that's why you see a few pictures with everyone carrying garbage bags)
Jun 23, 2008
Youth Conference
Labels:
youth conference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I had so much fun with you at Youth Conference Joann! Thanks for the pictures!
You're killin' me. I miss you guys so much and then you post all these cute pictures to rub my nose in it. :)It looks like a blast! Are you going to the ward girls night out on Wednesday? I'm going with Allyson and would love to see you. Hope I see you then...
The pictures are awesome. We need to put mine with yours and make a cd. Youth Conf. was so fun! I miss it. But it makes me excited for girls camp.
thanks for posting these pictures! Conner had a great time at Youth Conference. btw - love your new blog template!
oh, it looks like you had so much fun. thanks for sharing your pictures.
Post a Comment