Sorry I'm still posting Halloween. I'm a bit behind on my posts.
Every year we carve pumpkins. We usually try and do it for family home evening the Monday before Halloween. It's so fun to have this traditions with my kids. It's fun to see them put their little imaginations to work! I love seeing how proud they are of their jack-o-lanterns when they are done.
Every year we carve pumpkins. We usually try and do it for family home evening the Monday before Halloween. It's so fun to have this traditions with my kids. It's fun to see them put their little imaginations to work! I love seeing how proud they are of their jack-o-lanterns when they are done.
{he got the little red mark on his face
from a swing at grandmas house that day}
from a swing at grandmas house that day}







No comments:
Post a Comment