Nov 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad


I have the BEST dad in the whole world and today is his birthday so I wanted to list some things that I love about him.
1. you are a great Dad
2. You are unselfish and always put other people's needs first
3. you are a good example to me and my family
4. you have always honored your priesthood and have a strong testimony of the gospel.
5. You are patient
6. you have a great sense of humor
7. you are a hard worker
8. you are kind and generous
9. you are an Awesome grandpa
10. you are always there for me when I need you
I love you Happy Birthday.

5 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Thank you JoAnn. You're too nice. It's been a fun birthday.

Love, Dad

Kevin said...

he's okay... I guess, haha

Kristin said...

i've always thought you dad was a very nice man. i think he and your mom and good examples of dedication to family!

Shannon said...

He's one of the best dad's I know for sure.

Eric and Karen said...

Happy Birthday, DAD!!! I Love You!