Happy Birthday Images from Funtasticprofiles.com
I'm feeling just a little sad, my baby turned 4 today!
Where does the time go? Some days I wish I could freeze time.
It seems like just yesterday I was helping my mom get ready for Thanksgiving dinner when the contractions started (two weeks early) and I realized I was going to be Having my
Thanksgiving Dinner in the hospital.
It was so worth it.
I have so much to be Thankful for.
Tanner has been a blessing to our family. He has been the funniest little guy.
He is all boy which I love. he loves to play with his cars, he likes sports, he loves to wrestle with Sean, Matt & Caiden, and cuddle with me and Lindsey.
Where does the time go? Some days I wish I could freeze time.
It seems like just yesterday I was helping my mom get ready for Thanksgiving dinner when the contractions started (two weeks early) and I realized I was going to be Having my
Thanksgiving Dinner in the hospital.
It was so worth it.
I have so much to be Thankful for.
Tanner has been a blessing to our family. He has been the funniest little guy.
He is all boy which I love. he loves to play with his cars, he likes sports, he loves to wrestle with Sean, Matt & Caiden, and cuddle with me and Lindsey.
Here are 4 things I love about Tanner
1. He is a little sweetheart. He does this thing all the time where he climbs on our laps and snuggles his head into our shoulder, sometime he "meows" because he likes to pretend like he is a kitty
2. I think he's pretty darn cute and smart
3. He's fun to hang out with. He keeps me company everyday while the other kids are at school. I love "our" time together.








4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tanner! You're a sweet little guy! We love you!
What a little cutie pie you have there. I never got a snuggler, but I always wanted one! Happy Birthday Tanner!
He's so stinkin cute! My favorite memory of Tanner is from a couple family reunions ago when he carried his little camping chair everywhere. It took so much effort on his part.
Tanner is such a cutie! They do grow up way to fast! It's so nice when they snuggle with you. It balances out the times when there being little stinkers.
Post a Comment