
I had one of the funnest nights ever... Caiden and I went up to meet all the Jazz players and get their autographs.
(Thanks Kevin for the passes) It was so fun and I thought all of the players were nice and friendly. I met Kyle Kover and I told him that my little nephew is named Korver after him and he seemed very pleased he smiled from ear to ear and said "Oh yeah!! Really?"... {giggle} We got to meet all of them except 3 (Okur, Price, and the new guy Koufos.) My favorites were D-Will, Korver and Boozer. They wouldn't allow pictures inside so I didn't get any pictures, but heres a picture of my autographed shirt.










5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't beleive caiden can be that big.
I totally think that Kyle should have given you front row seats right then and there for me, you and Korver (maybe Jeff, too.) I mean, I would be totally flattered if someone named their child after me.
Shannon, I so agree. but he did give me the biggest grin, I think he was flattered. Are you going to tonights game. Sean and I are if you are we could ride together.
i love doing stuff like that - you will remember that special night forever! glad you had a good time!
I'm glad you guys had fun!!! Take care of that shirt
Post a Comment